In addition to placement services Nuts and Bolts of Human Capital also provides consultancy work for a wide spectrum of human capital activities, which include:
- Employment Equity
- Career succession and planning
- Performance measurement and assessment
- Administration, eg job descriptions, KPAs, KPIs and human capital reporting
- Training and development
- Management of learnerships, apprenticeships, skills programmes and grants thereof
- Management of SETAs required reporting such as annual WSPs and ATRs
- Liaison with pertinent SETAs
- Policies, procedures and best practices
- Remuneration including the design and implementation of incentive and commission schemes
- Industrial Relations
- Human Capital audits
We aim at servicing all sizes of businesses, including small enterprises which may also need the set up and implementation of the full (or part) Human Capital function.
Carlos Sarria is the founding member of Nuts and Bolts of Human Capital. He has over 30 years of experience in the field of Human Capital and Payroll matters. He is registered with the South African Board for People Practices as a Chartered Practitioner and holds degrees such as BCom and BA (with psychology as one of the majors).